Learn how to create hope, dignity, and connection. Launch the purpose of your business into the world at a Greater Calling event.
What is a Greater Calling Workshop?
Join a conversation about how you can create a culture of generosity, compassion and shared experience; bring added purpose to the marketplace; show your customers that their dollars are doing good in the world; and make your organization a more attractive place to work.
Workshops also include:
- Opportunity to book two free consulting hours
- Corporate social opportunity employee survey
- Connection to a corporate social opportunity point person to review survey results and begin to create a customized approach to engage your employees and enhance your vision for corporate social responsibility
- Network with other like-minded business leaders in your community
- Food provided
Workshop Topics and Content
- The economy of purpose
- Healthy CSR engagement
- Generational divides in workplace integrations
- Employee integration
- Common pitfalls of CSR work
- Community development practices
- Thinking beyond the triple or quadruple bottom line
- Purposeful workplaces
- Challenging the narrative of corporate give-back
- Best practices of corporate engagement in community